Aims & Objectives Of Patanjali Research Foundation ||
AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF PATANJALI RESEARCH FOUNDATION
- To undertake Research in the areas of
- Bio-medical studies.
- Revitalizing & restore ancient system of knowledge and synchronization between traditional and modern system of medicine.
- Traditional Agricultural activities.
- Development of new products, processes which are eco friendly and not enhancing global warming and environmental hazards..
- Indian System of Medicine.
- New Techniques Adaptation with Bio Technological application in agro sector, for protecting the endangered medicinal plants at high altitude.
- Developing indigenous treatment methods and non harmful methods for food production.
- In Physiology, Pharmacology, toxicology, microbiology, bio technology etc.
- Yoga therapy, higher state of consciousness and synergy between body, mind & soul.
- Healthcare, personal care, skin care, herbal products, bio-fuel, minerals etc.
- Contract research
- Bio safety studies.
- Any other area related to human wellness.
- Indian Cow.
- Water conservation and exploring alternative source of energy.
- Indian style of living.
- To establish, operate, promote, run, maintain, manage, affiliate institutions engaged in the advancement pertaining to research.
- To conduct experiments and to undertake and carry on research, experiments and tests related to the concerned research disciplines.
- To establish, support, maintain and conduct or assist research laboratories and experimental institution for scientific research, institutes of advanced learning as colleges, centers of excellence, University/ ties, extension centers and distance education program.
- To give advice on, publishing and/ or otherwise promote utilization of research results.
- To promote, develop and improve scientific exchange of knowledge as well as technical co-operation between similar research institutions.
- To organize conferences, refresher courses, lectures, seminars, demonstrations and exhibitions relating to the researches carried out and the results obtained.
- To share the techniques and Products developed as a result of research.
- To conduct and facilitate academic exchange programmes with scholars and scientists in other countries.
- To do all acts, matters and things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects, any one or more of them.
- To print, publish, exhibit, subscribe and subsidize the periodicals, books, pamphlets or posters, produce albums, videos, films etc. related to research that may be considered desirable for the promotion of the objectives of the Trust.
- To acquire, build, hire, maintain, run research laboratories and related facilities and to equip them with amenities considered necessary for the discharge of the functions of the Trust.
- To provide award, institute fellowship or scholarships stipend remuneration and/ or other similar payments to students and research scholars to facilitate their participation in scientific research of interests to the Trust.
- To carry on business activity/ies with the results of research to attain the objects of the Trust.
- To seek patent for research work/ intellectual rights.
- To achieve the objects of the Trust, accept donations, donation in kind property, subsidy, grant from Govt. or others, to assist & get assistance from the association/ Trust having the similar objects. To raise the term loan/ credit facilities from financial institutions against pledging/ mortgaging securities.