Welcome, Guest
    Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

how can i get my breast uplifted and tight ?
    (1 viewing) (1) Guest
    Go to bottomPage: 1
    TOPIC: how can i get my breast uplifted and tight ?
    how can i get my breast uplifted and tight ? 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
    namaste vaidyaji, i am 27 years old married female, got married 11 months back. i would like to know how can yoga and natural herbs help me in getting my breast uplifted and tight, as after loosing 10 kg weight , my breast got hangged and the skin got sagged. i am very tensed , please help me . I saw the show of shri balkrishanji on sanskar, where he told to use - "semal ki chaal " on breast to get it increased, is this really work? how can i use this chaal on my breast, and how often?

If you know something much better than this then please do let me know, as u can understand that how a females life is without her self esteem and dissatisfied married life because of this problem.

Thanks,
    Neeti
    The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: how can i get my breast uplifted and tight ? 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 271
    … RESPECTED SIR/MADAM………OM!!

REGARDING YOUR QUERY, YOU ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE NEARBY PATANJALI CHIKITSALYA OR PATANJALI YOGPEETH AT HARIDWAR… WITH ALL YOUR REPORTS AND DO PRANAYAM AS TOLD BY SWAMI JI ON ASTHA CHANNEL.WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL GET BETTER RESULTS…..

BHASTRIKA 2-5 MIN
    KAPALBHATI 20-25 MIN
    ANULOM VILOM 20-30 MIN
    BHRAMRI 7-11 TIMES
    UDGIT 7-11 TIMES
    UJJAI 3-5 TIMES

FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU MAY CONSULT THE VAID (DOCTOR) OF PATANJALI YOGPEETH ON THESE NUMBER 01334-244107,240008,248888,246737

REGARDS
    The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
    Moderators: admin

Online Services

Joomla Slide Menu by DART Creations

Our Other Websites

Our Other Trust

/script>